Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Acoustic Lounge - Nada Surf




First commercial release in 1985 Nada surf have a discography of 48 album edits, 36 singles and have had songs on 62 compilation records. Up until a couple of days ago my knowledge extended to their 1996 single 'Popular'. I'm now a fan of this three piece, they produce well structured, melodic , power pop gems. I've been busy hunting for stuff on the net and I've found videos and bootlegs galore. What we have here is a selection of songs from live acoustic sets they did in 2006 during a European tour. I've also added a live version of 'Popular'. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. bruce

http://rapidshare.com/files/80450499/Nada_Surf_-_Acoustic_Lounge.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this.. appreciate it ^___^